Phone Number: 07940902505
A qualified software tester, with a proven record of success leading all phases of diverse technology projects; proficient in Agile project management methodologies and skilled with the ability to ensure high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
With a strong working knowledge of software development and user acceptance testing, accompanied by business, client, and stakeholder management skills, I have successfully delivered projects in agile environments whilst leading functional teams to ensure project deliverables are achieved and that quality was always met.
With great communication and leadership skills, I have consistently worked within a team of 6-8 persons and built productive relationships, resolved complex issues, and won customer loyalty, while paying attention to details and giving clients a professional experience. I am an excellent negotiator and team player skilled at building relationships with clients, internal teams, and vendors.
· Azure DevOps
· MS Project
· Cucumber studio
· SQL Developer
· Microsoft Office
· Share Point
· Visual Studio
· Test Data Generation
· Jira workflow
· Risk Management
· Project Management and planning
· Cost Management
· Stakeholder Management
· Communication Management
· Resource Management
· Change Management
· Project Reporting
· Process Improvement
· Negotiation Skills
· Feasibility Studies
· Risk/Issues/Change/RAID log
· Training and Mentoring
· Development and Building Teams
· Analytical skills
· Quality Assurance
· Requirements gathering/Elicitation
2017-2018 Liverpool John Moores University LJMU
- I worked as a student mentor for Liverpool John Moores University. Mentoring International Students sponsored by the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety agencies (NIMASA).
- Mentoring the students on their research, teaching them how to prepare Gantt charts, methodologies to use on their research and any form of academic assistant that was needed.
2019 National Health Service (NHS)
Software Tester (Contract)
- Prepared quality assurance reports for each product line
- Participated in every stage of the entire life cycle for software development including drafting the methodology
- Implemented and updated bug tracking procedures
- Provided quality updates for project managers
- Executing test cases, Identifying, and reporting of defect
2020 Digital Echoes (Contract)
Software Tester and Project Manager
- I worked as a part of a team as a Project Manager to deliver an Office Supply Ordering System and redesign advanced Careers about us page from start to finish.
- My role involved managing risk and issues, ensuring business requirements were captured and well documented and to make sure the team adheres to management principles.
- I also worked on several other projects with digital echoes, ensuring business and technical requirements are understood, creating, and executing test documents, carrying out end to end testing of mobile and web-based applications, reporting and managing defects.
- I worked closely with the software development team to develop and validate test scripts, design, develop and execute test cases based on technical design specifications.
2020-2021 Almond Media, London, United Kingdom
QA Analyst (Contract)
- Analysing users’ stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments execute all levels of testing (system, integration, and regression).
- Design and develop scripts when needed.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies and provide timely solutions.
- Apply quality engineering principles throughout the agile product lifecycle.
- Provide support and documentation.
- Create workflow diagrams and Gantt charts to clearly demonstrate project processes and timelines.
- Perform detailed assessments of risks to determine constraints and develop mitigation strategies.
Utilita Energy (June 2021 till present)
- I worked as part of team to deliver different project, design and develop script when needed. I had the opportunity of been moved around different teams, which gave me the platform to work on different areas of the business and was able to meet and share ideas with persons from different background and culture.
- Navigating through the database to carry out test in the company internal system, ability to collect, modify test data using SQL and checking database table after test to ascertain that tables are populated
- Good knowledge of Selenium and Rubymine. Gone through training and able to collect web elements, debug and put script together.
- Able to Test web and mobile applications as well other company internal applications
- I worked closely with Delphi and database developers to develop and validate test scripts, design, and execute test cases based on technical design specifications.
- Able to use cucumber studio to write test scenarios in accordance with BDD principles
- A good knowledge of SQL and how to navigate through the database.
- A good understanding of data-flows and dataflow manager.
- Experience in writing high quality and detailed test scenarios, test summary and test plan
- A good knowledge of the Customer Resource Management Application (CRM) and how it interacts with other systems.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Liverpool John Moores University
- 2016-2017: MSc Maritime Operations Management.
- 2015-2016: BSc Nautical Science
South Tyneside College
- 2014-2015: HND Nautical Science
Amet University India
- 2013-2014: HND Nautical Science
University of Benin Nigeria
- 2008-2010: Diploma Chemical Engineering
- Character and employment reference will be provided on request.