NHS - Interface Developer
We are looking for an Interface Developer to support an NHS Trust in Greater Manchester.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Analysis of key Trust data integration requirements, design and implementation utilising the Trust Interface Engine and other software tools.
- Analysis and development of Interfaces to meet the Trust’s objectives including design, development, configuration, maintenance and reporting.
- Provide systems and interface support(including Daily Checks). Liaise with technical support to provide expert advice and assistance as part of the problem management process
- Provide technical documentation for the technical support team to ensure systems are maintained as required.
- Evidence of exposure to professional development with Ensemble (Healthshare) or a similar integration engine.
- Has used Healthcare Messaging standards, principally HL7, FHIR, DICOM, Openlink.
- Experience in software development (MVC, XML, XSLT, XSD, Windows Presentation Framework, CDA)
- Experience in the use of databases (data modelling, querying)
NHS experience is essential
This will be a full time on site role, albeit not in a clinical area. - Outside IR35
Your project, our delivery
Healthcare Service Solutions Specialist
Leaders in providing project solutions to the NHS and wider healthcare community across the United Kingdom - we develop, plan, implement and support sustainable solutions to improve healthcare outcomes