NHS - PACS Technical Specialist
We are looking for a PACS Technical Specialist to support a GM PACS Implementation Project for an Acute Trust in Manchester.
Key responsibilities will include the following;
- Delivery of an efficient, responsive, effective and customer focused support service for the PACS system and its associated peripherals and connected modalities.
- Following documented procedures, help build / upgrade existing PACS PC workstations to meet the GM Sectra PACS requirements and rollout across all Trust sites.
- Support of user’s accessing PACS through Active Directory accounts for the first time and troubleshooting permission issues to resolution.
- Undertake testing of PACS modalities once supplier engineers have made appropriate changes to modality configurations, supporting testing against GM Sectra PACS and liaising with the GM PACS Implementation project team members and third-party suppliers to ensure correct documentation of test results is maintained.
- Liaise closely with Users to manage user support incidents, problems and service requests to a satisfactory conclusion, providing full information and advice and investigating complaints in line with departmental policy.
- Take ownership and management of open calls logged on the Service Desk system to the PACS teams, liaising with other Informatics teams to ensure efficient, effective, timely resolution of calls.
Knowledge of GE, Agfa PACS advantageous as suitable candidates will have a generic understanding of the GM Sectra PACS solution. Alternatively those with recent NHS technical support experience as the current PACS managers will be able to provide training and support. The first couple of weeks will mostly be based around building / configuring the PACS workstations. The role will be 100% onsite.
The Trust would ideally like somebody who possesses PACS knowledge as well as PC Windows 10 build and configuration knowledge, to start as soon as possible.
Will be required to work the following weekends so must be available for these;
(19-20 Jun & 10-11 Jul).
Your project, our delivery
Healthcare Service Solutions Specialist
Leaders in providing project solutions to the NHS and wider healthcare community across the United Kingdom - we develop, plan, implement and support sustainable solutions to improve healthcare outcomes