We are looking for a Business Support Officer to work with an acute Trust in Manchester.
• Creating organisation charts and supporting processes for department
• Monitor and manage headcount
• Standardising weekly and monthly operational reports including KPIs
• Completing analysis of proposed folder structure work for department
• Compiling training needs analysis for the department
• Collating information and producing reports on health and well-being data and feedback
Skills and Experience required;
• Strong Excel, Visio and PowerPoint abilities
• Experience of analysing data
• Attention to detail, highlighting errors/anomalies
• Producing and collating materials for reports and scheduling updates
• Documenting standard operating procedures
• Working in a business office/PMO function
• Experience of meeting deadlines
• Working to Senior Managers
• Experience of Risk Management
• Ability to adapt to changing requirements
• Personable, supportive nature and approach
You will be required to work on site 3 - 4 days per week.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
We are a recruitment company dedicated to supporting the NHS and wider Healthcare market across the UK.
One of the reasons that max20 is different is that all our skills and efforts are devoted to the NHS and its Non-Medical contract, interim and project recruitment needs. This gives us a real wealth of experience, contacts, and understanding to call upon that we believe is unrivalled in our chosen field.
max20 are leaders in providing IT & Digital Project Solutions to the NHS and wider healthcare community across the United Kingdom. We develop, plan, implement and support sustainable solutions to improve healthcare outcomes. max20 is a constantly growing provider of healthcare project solutions.