A committed Deputy Manager to work in an exceptional care home based in the Boston, Lincolnshire area. You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers. This is residential care home which supports adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Complex Behaviours
As the Deputy Manager your key responsibilities include:
· Promote an enabling environment, ensuring high standards of professional practice, whilst ensuring compliance with external regulatory standards are met at all times
· Be required to deputise in the absence of the manager
· Provide specific management, support, advice and motivation to the staff team to ensure that the people who use are services are supported to be as independent as possible and achieve their goals. We are looking for people to join us to help achieve our aim of delivering a fantastic person-centred support service
· Need to have experience of working with people who have a learning disability and can present with complex behaviours. You will also have held a supervisory role within the social care sector
· Be highly flexible in your approach
Jupiter Recruitment is the leading permanent clinical and medical recruitment company. We work with the very best companies and partner them with fantastic candidates. Start your new job search today !!