NHS - SQL DEVELOPER
We are looking for a SQL Developer working remotely, to start asap , who has experience with the following skills:
- Creating Stored Procedures
- Can create tables and indexes
- Has the ability to investigate issues and problems that may occur.
- Have experience of SSIS package creation
- Understanding of Data warehousing and relational data models
- Team player
- Communicate well
- Discuss tasks completed, to be completed in detail in daily stand up meetings
- MUST HAVE NHS EXPERIENCE
Initial contract of 3 months but likely to extend
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Your project, our delivery
Healthcare Service Solutions Specialist
Leaders in providing project solutions to the NHS and wider healthcare community across the United Kingdom - we develop, plan, implement and support sustainable solutions to improve healthcare outcomes