1. To identify areas requiring incident and business continuity arrangements to increase organisational resilience.
2. To develop plans and arrangements to ensure the organisations meet the statutory and regulatory requirements of the Civil Contingencies Act 2004 and NHS England Core Standards for EPRR.
3. To coordinate plan development across all departments to ensure plans are interoperable and aligned to current legislation and guidance.
4. To develop and maintain close working relationships with the Clinical Commissioning Groups and partner organisations, through the Local Health Resilience Partnership and Local Resilience Forum, to ensure plan development is coordinated across the local health and social care system.
5. To debrief incidents and prepare debrief reports / action logs and manage the implementation of lesson identified.
6. To coordinate the development of on call rotas.
7. To provide project management support for the EPRR agenda.
8. Deputise for the Head of Resilience as required.
This post will not be responsible for a budget.
Responsibilities for People or Training
To clearly communicate response arrangements through the development and delivery of EPRR training packages to a variety of staff across the organisation; including on call managers and directors.
Post holder will require a full UK driving license and their own vehicle that is insured for work use.
Post holder will need to be prepared to travel regularly across Wiltshire and Swindon and occasionally across the South West of England.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (www.safer-jobs.com) a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
We are a recruitment company dedicated to supporting the NHS and wider Healthcare market across the UK.
One of the reasons that max20 is different is that all our skills and efforts are devoted to the NHS and its Non-Medical contract, interim and project recruitment needs. This gives us a real wealth of experience, contacts, and understanding to call upon that we believe is unrivalled in our chosen field.
max20 are leaders in providing IT & Digital Project Solutions to the NHS and wider healthcare community across the United Kingdom. We develop, plan, implement and support sustainable solutions to improve healthcare outcomes. max20 is a constantly growing provider of healthcare project solutions.