NHS Administration Team Lead
We are looking for a Band 4 Administration Team Leader to work in the Medical Secretaries office within a hospital to start work 24/05/2021 for up to 3 Months.
Key skills and experience;
- Knowledge of secretarial and administrative procedures and systems i.e. WCCIS, WPAS, CWS, Oracle etc.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive confidential secretarial and administrative support to Older Adult Mental Health Consultant and Associate Specialist.
- Setting up OAMH memory out-patient clinics i.e. sending appointment letters, obtaining results, case notes to be scanned to WCCIS, typing and sending of clinic letters promptly.
- Being first point of contact for referrals into OAMH service and waiting list.
- Maintaining caseload lists. Provide cover for colleagues in office leave/absence.
- Line manage the administration team e.g. PADR, Performance and sickness management etc
- Previous NHS experience essential.
- Ability to speak Welsh is preferable.
This role is required on site, both full and part time hours will be considered. Candidates must be happy to go through an enhanced DBS application.
Your project, our delivery
Healthcare Service Solutions Specialist
Leaders in providing project solutions to the NHS and wider healthcare community across the United Kingdom - we develop, plan, implement and support sustainable solutions to improve healthcare outcomes