NHS - Corporate Information Manager
We are looking for a Corporate Information Manager to provide maternity cover for a period of up to 12 months.
Working with an Acute Trust you will be responsible for leading the Corporate Information Team in the accurate and timely submission of mandatory and regulatory requirements ensuring that the Trust is accurately represented on the local and national stage.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required;
- SQL / Excel / BO
- An excellent understanding of NHS information and Data Standards
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Experience of working in a relationship role, creating positive relationships at all levels
- Experience of managing others
- Formal Management / Leadership training
Interviews to take place week commencing 7th June with a view to start soon after.
Your project, our delivery
Healthcare Service Solutions Specialist
Leaders in providing project solutions to the NHS and wider healthcare community across the United Kingdom - we develop, plan, implement and support sustainable solutions to improve healthcare outcomes