Project Support Analyst required to the end of December 2022
The successful post holder will provide administrative support to scope, plan and deliver projects within a large programme of work.
• Develop and maintain an effective and efficient knowledge management system to contain all the relevant project paperwork, training materials, benefits realisation, lessons learnt reporting, evaluations to create intelligence to support the project and service improvement
• Ensure version control for project documentation e.g., business cases, specifications, and project plans
• Complete essential project administration tasks ensuring all project documentation templates are up to date
• Assist in the development and preparation of a work package, project plan or work stream with more senior programme staff.
• Capture and monitor project risks and issues, bringing them to the attention of more senior programme staff as appropriate
• Build relationships with the programme team and wider digital team
• Work with project teams to document any exceptions to testing, project plans and product specifications as appropriate e.g. document requests for changes
• Work with more senior programme staff to ensure that all Project Management processes/tools including business cases, specifications, project plans, benefits analysis, and risk and issue logs are completed, and contemporaneous by contributing to them or ensuring that project team members contribute to them
• Ensure that papers and project documentation is accuracy checked
• Produce or contribute to a variety of high-quality reports required for the successful management of projects e.g. Highlight, and Check-point reports
• Arrange workshops and events liaising with key internal and external stakeholders prepare agenda and take minutes ensuring that all arrangements have been catered for i.e. room layout, or via Teams
Previous NHS experience in a similar role will be preferred.
The role will be predominantly remote working with occasional visits to site in Manchester.
We are a 5* Google rated recruitment company dedicated to supporting the NHS and wider Healthcare market across the UK.
One of the reasons that max20 is different is that all our skills and efforts are devoted to the NHS and its Non-Medical contract, interim and project recruitment needs. This gives us a real wealth of experience, contacts, and understanding to call upon that we believe is unrivalled in our chosen field.
max20 are leaders in providing IT & Digital Project Solutions to the NHS and wider healthcare community across the United Kingdom. We develop, plan, implement and support sustainable solutions to improve healthcare outcomes. max20 is a constantly growing provider of healthcare project solutions.