Power BI Report Builder
Min 3 months assignment - We are looking for a Power BI Report Builder to support one of our NHS client with the automation of reports for Workforce and Organisational Development (WOD). The team are currently working under pressure due to Covid-19 and require a specialist who is able to provide expertise in building Power BI reports.
Key responsibilities and experience required;
- Review of all WOD reports to understand, train and advise on capability within Power BI / Teams / Office 365 linking in to data warehouse to understand and streamline reporting including the automation of reports.
- Key systems include ESR/e-rostering (allocate) / Trac / General Ledger.
- Experience of key systems useful including use of Blue Prism (automation software).
- Work closely with Workforce, OD, resourcing, Finance, Informatics and Recruitment Services.
- SQL Coding/Power BI essential
- Previous experience of automating reports (preferably within the NHS)
This role will primarily be remote, however will be required on site in Wrexham during the first week and for adhoc meetings.
Interview and start asap.
Your project, our delivery
Healthcare Service Solutions Specialist
Leaders in providing project solutions to the NHS and wider healthcare community across the United Kingdom - we develop, plan, implement and support sustainable solutions to improve healthcare outcomes