Non Medical Prescriber Band 7
Non Medical Prescriber Band
We have a locum role available for a Non Medical Prescriber Band 7 to work in Aylesbury & High Wycombe.
Candidates will need to be clinic based for minimum of 2 days (face to face time in clinic). Some scope for home working doing remote clinics via OneConsultation based on service need.
The role is to provide clinical, prescribing and therapeutic services to people who use alcohol and drugs, including detoxification from substances and prescribed opiate substitution.
To carryout extensive NMP clinics and develop access to ensure provision is available across Buckinghamshire.
Key Requirement include:
- Experience in substance use/alcohol services and prescribing within that sector (ie methadone, buprenorphine OST)
- Physical or mental health nurse qualification
- Registered currently with NMC and revalidation up to date
- Able to commit to face to face clinic work as well as ability to work remotely
- Experience in audit (ideal)
- Knowledge and experience of health assessment, physical observations, drug screening, BBV
- Ability to work under pressure (ideal)
- Non Medical Prescriber B7
- Inclusion - One Recovery Bucks
- Part Time
- 3 days 9am – 5pm
- High Wycombe and Aylesbury
- Start ASAP for 12 weeks
Locum Placement Group, leading nursing, doctors and allied health professional recruitment agency, a preferred supplier to NHS Trusts.
By signing up with Locum Placement Group Agency you will benefit:
Excellent rates of pay
Choice of Shifts
Block bookings available
Appraisal and Revalidation Support
Fast track registration
Dedicated recruitment consultants
365 support service
Free mandatory training *
Excellent Refer scheme
Multiple Weekly Payrolls
Click apply or email your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org