GoToJobBoard.com gets an upgrade for Christmas
It is nearly that time of year when the shops sell out of turkeys, alcohol sections in supermarkets are emptied and the Amazon website nearly crashes due to last minute Christmas gift purchases. It is a very busy time of year for everyone and at GoToJobBoard this is no exception. We have been busy planning for next year and thought that we would treat ourselves with an early Christmas present: a new platform upgrade for our website!!!
Now I know that may not sound as popular as toys, chocolate or socks but we are incredibly excited about this. We have been working very hard over the last few months to make our site more user friendly for both jobseekers and advertisers. So please take a look at just some of the upgrades we have made to our platform below:
- We have streamlined the Registration and Application process to make it easier for you to register with us and apply for their dream job much faster.
- You now have your own Dashboard showing the latest job matches, recently set up job alerts, how to improve your profile and offering a free CV review.
- We have even created Blog Categories to make it easier to find the sort of content that you are most interested in like Career Advice or our Unsung Hero Awards.
- Do you use a smartphone or tablet more than a laptop/ desktop? If so then you can now download our Mobile App to apply for jobs on all mobile devices with ease.
- We have even added question marks next to some parts of our site with useful Hints & Tips to help explain what information needs to be input into certain forms like registration or application forms.
- We have created a brand new Dashboard just for you as well to show you Best Performing Jobs by both application volume and user views.
- You can now search our ever growing CV Database full of highly specialist non-medical NHS and Healthcare professionals and see the results on a specially created Map View page.
- We have added a CV Match Button so when you post your job you don’t have to write a long search string anymore, you can now see the best Candidates by just clicking 1 button.
- When searching our Database you will now be able to see the last Consultant from your organisation that has viewed that Candidate as well as when they viewed them, we call this the Last Viewed Feature.
- Not only that, we are due to launch FULL BOOLEAN SEARCHING capability as of 3rd January 2017.
This list is not exhaustive and we have many other features as well, I told you that we had been busy. If you would like more information on any of the upgrades that I have mentioned above please feel free to contact a member of our team on 0161 214 7991 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
So what are you waiting for? Check out the new site today and please feel free to send any feedback to email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you on our site soon and want to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!